Dear Valued Wallwork/Northwest Truck and Trailer Customers,
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) health emergency continues to develop, we want to assure you that the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority.
To best serve our employees, customers, business partners and communities, these changes have been made to our standard operating procedures.
– Designated employees will work remotely (not at Wallwork/Northwest Truck and Trailer locations) on an as needed basis.
– If you are unable to mail or drop off payments, these options exist:
- Our online payment option at wallworktrucks.com
- Call Toll Free 844-982-2733 or 701-476-7469 with a check by phone or credit card payment.
- Credit Card – we are waiving the 3% fee for processing payments via credit card through April 2020.
– Improved cleaning and hygiene services within all our facilities.
We have taken several steps in all of our branches to safely serve our customers across all of Wallwork/Northwest Truck and Trailer locations while maintaining normal business hours. Keeping you and our employees safe is our primary concern.
If you choose not to visit one of our locations, we are ready to serve you via www.wallworktrucks.com or via phone.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.